condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Traynor model name / number: YCV80
QR Code Link to This Post
Great one-owner Traynor YCV80 2-channel all-tube amp in overall excellent condition. Made in Canada, it's 80 watts and built like a tank, with stock 12" Celestion 70/80 speakers, a great Accutronics spring reverb, and one of the best clean channels I've heard.
I bought it new in 2006 and it's never been out of my smoke-free home. I haven't used it that much, and the speakers and original tubes are still perfect since I've never had the volume above 5 (and 5 is pretty loud).
The only issue -- which isn't shown in the picture -- is a 1-1/2" horizontal split in the grill cloth caused by my clumsiness (I was moving it across the room and bumped the grill on the corner of my desk).
Lots of neat features, including:
* Standby switch that can keep it warmed up without overheating the tubes.
* Self-bias circuit which makes changing tubes a breeze if you want to do so.
* "Scoop" switch on the lead/drive channel adds body for heavier leads.
* "Expander" switch on the clean channel to create different rhythm tones.
* Parallel and serial effects loops.
* Lead channel boost switch and clean channel brightness switch.
* Traynor's DynaSound compensated XLR direct output and headphone output.
Includes the Traynor foot switch for switching between channels on the fly.
Cash only. Not interested in trades. If the listing is still up, I still have it.
Can't ship but will meet during daylight hours in a public place in the Jackson/Wellston area. I also go to Athens and Chillicothe frequently and could probably arrange to meet in one of those areas. You are also welcome to pick it up in my driveway (safe residential neighborhood) -- if want to try it out, just bring a guitar and I would be happy to hook it up in my garage so you can take it for a test drive.
If interested, please text or leave a voice message, or email using the link provided in the "Reply" box. Thanks for looking!
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.